Henry P. Clough School - 2002

                         Mendon Center School - Henry P. Clough School

    The Mendon Center School was built in 1903. The first addition was completed in 1936. It
    included modern improvements such as electric lights and indoor plumbing. The addition
    to the left, shown in the 2002 photo, opened in 1965. In 1967, Henry Clough, who had been
    the school principal, was chairman of the Mendon Tercentennial Committee. The next year,
    the Center School was renamed in his honor. The building was demolished and replaced
    in 2003. The new Clough School opened in February 2004.

                                                     Mendon Menu   

.

Henry P. Clough School - 2018